Legends never die. In honor of late great Lakers legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna KICKZ is auctioning off a unique 1-of-1 Piaggio Vespa. Custom designed in traditional Lakers colors and refined with special Mamba details, this one of a kind scooter pays homage to Kobe’s Italian roots while also commemorating Kobe’s legendary life in basketball.
Growing up in North Italy, not far away from Piaggio’s headquarter, the Black Mamba has always had a special connection to the Italian culture and way of life. By adding a number of Kobe specific details to the signature vehicle of this legendary Italian scooter manufacturer, KICKZ has created the perfect Mamba Ride and it could be yours!
In partnership with WNBA athlete Marie Gülich (L.A. Sparks) 100% of all proceeds of this auction will be donated to help young girls fulfill their basketball dreams in honor of Kobe’s shining legacy. Playing in Los Angeles Marie is coached by Kobe’s close friend and teammate Derek Fisher.
As KICKZ we are happy to donate the complete and total amount of this Vespa auction to the all-female Basketball Center of Opladen, where Marie spent most of her teenage years playing. We are convinced this is in unison with Kobe’s love for women’s basketball as a whole while also helping young female ballers on a local level.
One love Kobe & Gigi. Grazie per tutti. Mamba per sempre.
More Infos: https://www.kickz.com/de/support/static/kobe-day
Exclusive KICKZ ‘Mamba Edition’ features include:
– Hand painted details in original Lakers jersey colors black, purple and gold
– Custom made faux black snakeskin seat
– Chrome plated ‘Mamba’ lettering in traditional Vespa type
– Chrome plated ‘KICKZ’ lettering in traditional Vespa type
– Jersey Number 24 on the left flank, Number 8 on the right
– 5 Championship enumeration
– GPS coordinates of the three center points of Kobe’s life. Born in Philadelphia (USA), raised in Reggio Emilia (IT), lived and played in Los Angeles (USA)
– Quote of his infamous “but there’s a M-E in that mofo”.
Piaggio Vespa 50 4T 3V features include:
– Engine 3-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder
– Displacement 50cc
– Power 3.2 HP (2.4 KW) at 7.500 rpm
– Electronic fuel injection
– Fuel consumption 2.9 litre/100 km
– Max Speed ca. 45 km/h
– Fuel tank capacity ca. 8 litres
– Weight 115 kg
– Length 1870 mm, Width 735mm, Wheelbase 1330 mm, Seat height 790mm